Exercise and mindfulness worksheet
Print this page and put it on your fridge or use it as a guide for filling in your calendar.
Schedule exercise and deep breathing into your routine
|Wake up time|
|Form of exercise|
|Time to exercise|
|Time for deep breathing|
- Reflect on your eating habits—do you eat unhealthily when you’re under stress or bored?
- Replace unhealthy eating patterns with new ones—eat slowly, pay attention to taste and texture, and place healthy snacks where you can see them.
- Reinforce good patterns by talking to a close friend or family member about your mindful eating goals and asking for their support.
Get 7-8 hours of sleep
- Go to bed at the same time each night and wake up at about the same time each morning.
- Be physically active during the day.
- Turn off all electronic devices before you prepare for bed.
- Keep your sleeping area dark.
- Sit comfortably or lay down with your knees bent.
- Take a slow, deep breath.
- Follow the breath as it enters through your nose and fills up your lungs and stomach.
- Exhale slowly through your mouth.
- Follow the breath as it leaves through your stomach, lungs, and mouth.Repeat at least three times.
John Hancock Retirement Plan Services, LLC• 200 Berkeley Street • Boston, MA 02116
NOT FDIC INSURED. MAY LOSE VALUE. NOT BANK GUARANTEED.
© 2020 John Hancock. All rights reserved.